Pass Labs Amp X350.5 or X350.8 anyone compare?

I have searched for some opinions as to the sound quality comparison between the older Pass Labs X350.5 which I own and the newer X350.8.
It looks like the .8 does not operate as much in class A as the .5. But, that doesn't tell the story.
Anyone have a chance to listen to the newer X350.8? And if possible how does it compare to the X350.5?
128x128ozzy
I used to own Pass and Eggleston Rosas. Pass and Eggleston are a great combination. I found the more power I had with my Egglestons, the better they sounded.

My buddy Madfloyd just upgraded from the XA160.5 to the XA160.8. I heard both in his system two times. The .8 had much better control of the Alexia's bass and the overall sound was more transparent. I think the .8 also has lower noise so more information came through. I really liked the .8.
Dave 72, First impression. Pretty good...
Deeper soundstage, better bass and treble. Even at this early stage, I'm sure its a keeper.
Hello Ozzy. Can you compare it to the XA series if you have heard them? I'm looking for the liquidity and naturalness of the XA but the dynamics of the X. I'm actually waiting on a X350.8 too. Have owned/demoed the X150.5, X250.5 and the XA100.5. Many thanks.
Dave 72, First impression. Pretty good...
Deeper soundstage, better bass and treble. Even at this early stage, I'm sure its a keeper.

Thanks for that, Ozzy, it definitely helps me out. I look forward to your full review...
I've had the Pass X350.8 plugged in now for about 5 days. Playing time is about 10-15 hours.
The sound stage is deep but seems a little dark. That is, with little air around the instruments, and the treble seems to be a little muted.
Though this somewhat concerns me, it is probably normal for the amount of time on the Amp.