Optimum speaker support

After numerous experiments (spikes with and without cups, Rollerballs, Black Ravioli big pads, Nobsound springs, etc.) i have now finally found a solution to completely uncouple my standmounts (Duevel Bella Lunas) using Symposium Svelte Shelves with magnetic levitation feet from Alibaba. This combination delivers an unprecedented precision of soundstaging and impulse response. The whole system sounds more alive and clear.

(N.B. my room has carpeted (high pile) carpets on wooden floors, coupling with spikes resulted in boomy resonances)

antigrunge2

if you really want to get rid of all the speaker vibration you should try the Townshend podium, they isolate down to three Hertz, this was the biggest upgrades I've ever done to my system, when I put them underneath my speakers the before and after was like a revelation, the bass got faster tighter more articulate the sound stage width and depth  air and space improved dramatically they're not cheap but best upgrade you could ever do, far better than the Isoacoustic Gaia, if you look at the reviews on audiogon from people that have tried both, they said as good as the ISO acoustic Gaia was the podiums are on a whole different level better and I totally agree, I will never take these out from underneath my speakers any room problems that you have will be gone with this underneath your speakers.

@magnuman 

thanks for your suggestion. Given the particular construction of the Duevel speakers, most speaker motion happens on the vertical rather than more conventionally the horizontal axis. Hence the particular benefit of the maglev+Svelte Shelf combination