Oldhvymec???

Just noticed I haven't seen him post in a while.  Maybe that last McIntosh thread put him over the edge?  Or maybe his chickens got him?  Or, maybe I'm missing something?

pkatsuleas

Your right he's a smart bunny, he's no "Dumb Bunny" :-)

I see my cousin Red only left one message. LOL He is kind of shy. 

I had one of my hands put back together. 3 pins put in. One got infected of course.

The one in my wrist. Looked like a basketball. All fixed now.. That hurt..

My cousins speakers sure sound good though.. RM40s I added sound coat, 40 lb of bracing a 60lb base. 350lb each. . I think I'm going to buy or make another pair..

Picked up a pair of MC30s and a LM3886 dual mono/balanced. The MC30 look almost new. :-) 15 years since, sense, I had a pair, pear!! :-)

I been working on a new stand mount speaker baffle. First for me. Neo 10 planar & AC G3.

Free hand router work. Stupid pins kept hitting everything.. 

Time to feed the chickens..

Regards.

Post removed 

I can count on you to be the party pooper that’s for sure.. I thought the OP asked what happened to OHM? You know something? Don’t feel left, I’ll pay attention to ya. I've met a few people that irritating others really gave them pleasure. Just goes to show. It takes all kinds. Swat splat....

5 repairs down, just 11 to go. Middle finger works pretty good.. :-)

And before you say it.. "Aw Bless".

I’m glad it was a false alarm.  @Oldhvymec is a true audiophile who generously shares his knowledge in helping others.  If stars were given out, his would be gold.

Wishing him a quick recovery 

*sotto voce*  ...he's down to one finger, and we already know which one took precedence....'obviously', reality or no....🤨

*talk 'Normal"....

*sigh*  Well, so much for another potential 'wake' to get baked @.....*damn*

And thanks for putting the demise theorists' minds out of gear...too much going on, anyway....👌