Odd length speaker cables

Given the considerable cost of most high end speaker cables and corner equipment placement in a non dedicated room I am in need of 18 foot run and a 5-6 foot run. How much detriment coiling 12 feet of cable on one side will have for signal path versus difference if one obtains 2 cables of different length?
endoit
Zydo. I agree with your statement:

''I don't believe 99.9% of people could tell the difference. Granted, its not optimal, (on paper) but, can YOU hear it? In a blind test, I would put my money on no every time.''

And Kr4's scientific contribution:

''How can you possibly relate these? Moving the speaker 1foot
changes the arrival time (at the ear) by a bit less than
1millisecond. Changing the cable length by 7inches changes
the arrival time by about 0.0006microseconds.''

Kr4, let me tell you how I relate. I use a very sophisticated instrument: My ears.
Sorry, Sonicbeauty, but you did relate these two variables in your statement and there is no scientific justification for it.

What works for me: I use a 16ft on one side, and 9ft on the other. This shifts the stereo image to the short side on the 9ft run.

I counter-balance this by advancing the 16ft side speaker about a foot in front, and the image centers beautifully.
Since you assert that you can fix the problem by moving the speaker a bit, you are extremely lucky or it is the result of something else.
The difference is not due to timing but in loudness. The longer cable is a bit weaker in loudness due to its higher resistance. Moving that speaker a bit closer to the listener makes it a bit stronger in loudness.
The difference in loudness is equally trivial and inaudible but I guess you can convince yourself of anything if you try.

BTW, I see there was a typo in my original post.  It should read:
" How can you possibly relate these? Moving the speaker 1foot
changes the arrival time (at the ear) by a bit less than
1millisecond. Changing the cable length by 7
------------------------------------FEET--------------------------------------------
changes the arrival time by about 0.0006microseconds."
The signal travels at close to the speed of light a few feet in difference of a cable doesn’t matter. The higher resistance of a few feet will not change the " loudness" it won’t change anything.