OCD mickey website and negativity.

I see videos from this individual frequently he's got a show every night almost on YouTube which is live. It's interesting.

I'm not familiar with the brands on his website and he doesn't seem to be happy about lots of stuff. He visits stores and complains about how terrible their equipment is and that no one knows what they're doing without really explaining him himself.

I've learned many things from him but I don't know why his gear that he represents seems lacklustre, I'm not gonna mention it here but maybe I'm wrong. There are many outstanding so-called higher end audio gear that's out there and he doesn't seem to carry any of it. ย 

ย 

ย 

emergingsoul

I cannot fault your post observation...๐Ÿ˜

I will try to improve ...๐Ÿ˜Š

But perhaps it will suit me more to be a lesser James Joyce ...๐Ÿ˜

Thanks anyway for your caring ...๐Ÿ˜Š

My best to you for sure and the warmest welcome ...

@mahgister, why not type out your thoughts in your native language, then run it through an English translator, followed up with something like Grammarly( literal translations can still be confusing). Youโ€™re more difficult to follow than James Joyce at his most stream-of-conscious worst!

ย 

I like Mikey and his channel. I happen to think a pair of Kef Blades and Classe monoblocks make a very high end sound though. I wouldn't buy them at Magnolia but it is a very good sound in my opinion.

@vitussl101ย 

How do you know Mikey gets up every morning excited about the day ahead? Being passionate does not excuse bad behavior.

The back handed swipe at Mahgister is a no class move.

@emergingsoul the price of the NAT amplifier you speak of has more of a justification than a lot of other high end amps. Those tubes need about 2kv on the plate,so everything inside the amp has to be able to handle that voltage or you can get corona discharge. You donโ€™t have to worry about breaking the tubes, it comes with a cage around the tubes from the manufacturer.

OCD Mikey is a legitimate dealer who has an eccentric flair. He is right that a lot of big box stores are designed to impress rich people who know as much about audio as they do rebuilding their Porsche PDK gearboxes themselves which is zero.

He cuts through the hype and has premium brands that are known but a lot of you are not experienced to be in the know and lambast and chastise him because you donโ€™t have the experience to have learned right from wrong yet.