NY Audio Show

I see its in a new venue this year, still no exhibitor list online though.  Wonder if they will require proof of vaccination.  Cheers
spoutmouzert
Hey @millercarbon — still waiting for a logical, numbers-based response from you rather than some dumb and unrelated videos. Not holding my breath tho. Facts and numbers are truly pesky things to those who’d rather simply just “believe” things. It’s definitely easier that way — I’ll give you that.  C’mon man — bring it!  Or, just put your ignorant head back in the sand where it’s apparently most comfortable while living in your little bubble provided to you by others. 
It's in NY are you kidding???? You will probably have to show vaccinations card, jab video, mask receipt, and a current DNC membership card! NY is national joke and a disgrace with the way they have handled COVID-19. IMO 🙁
And as for @tom6897 — thanks for dragging this thread into the mud.  Why don’t you just accept the tax handouts states like NY give you and say “thank you” rather than biting the hand that feeds you.  Get a clue dude. 

Post removed