NY audio show 2022

This question addressed to audio folks-living close to NYC --- Are you going to audio show NYC September 9-10 , or you think is too small and decided to pass?

128x128bache

Showing 3 responses by cerrot

I lived in the city all my life until I moved out east 20 years ago.  I will not go because I don't want to be pulled out of my car and beaten up, have my car stolen, or worse.  The city, under liberal leadership, has turned into a $H!T Hole.  Criminals are roaming the streets with no fear of the law.  

I was born in East NY, Brooklyn and lived in the South Bronx. Tough areas don’t scare me. You’re lucky. You’re lucky you weren’t pulled from your car. The media is not showing it (except News Max - check it out). Pairs on scooters will rip your rolex (if you got one) right off your wrist. They have people just walking into restaurants and robbing everyone. This is happening in good areas - Bryant park, midtown, times square. I had to go into the city a few weeks ago (picked up a solution 725 - big day for me) but I would only go in on a Sunday before 10 am. Im just letting people know, as this is in the city, head on swivel! Be diligent. This is worse than it was in the 70s.  It used to be that you just worried walking from the parking lot to where you're going.  Now you have to worry about getting rammed while in your car and then robbed.  Just be careful.