Next Best Upgrade for Tidal MQA?

I’m trying to decide what my next best upgrade is going to be to improve my streaming music quality (predominantly Tidal, and Tidal MQA, when available).

Current setup:
KEF R11
Custom Deep Sea Sound 18” subs (2)
Marantz SR7012 AVR
Bluesound Node 2i
MyTek Liberty DAC
Parasound A21+

I’m wondering if I’ll get a bigger jump from inserting a Parasound JC2 BP as a pre-amp or replacing the DAC/Streamer with a MyTek Brooklyn Bridge? Or is there something else out there in the $2500-4000 range that will help make a significant jump?

Help and thoughts appreciated!

128x128bruxesq
If you own a Pc you use for music the Jcat Femto ethernet card 
is a must , a dramatic improvement for it not only has precision low noise regulators but isolates the noisy computer from the Audio streaming signal ,but the Femto clock brings a much better cleaner audio signal using the top Crystek Femto clock.
I also have a Marantz AVR for HT purposes but run a Primaluna integrated for the mains and only use the Marantz via HT bypass. Getting rid of the Marantz for your mains will definitely be a successful upgrade. Also I use the internal DAC within Bluesound Node 2i and have no issues with sound quality running through the tubes.... the MQA files sound legit, dope, or whatever the kids say these days. 

***I literally only use the Marantz to drive the center channel for movies and NPR on Sundays for "Wait, Wait, don't tell me" Otherwise it just collects dust. 
My source is Bluesound Vault streaming Tidal and Quboz. Sends signal to JC2BP and then A21. Have yet to hear a DAC/streamer that beats out Vault plus JC2BP combo in shootout. DAC/streamer costs were in 2-4K range I believe. JC2BP is fine.
@alephresearch2

How do you "disregard MQA"?

I have an unusual configuration for TIDAL.
Android with UAPP+Bit Perfect>OTG cable> USB to SPDIF converter>Straight Wire 75 ohm coaxial cable> Classe SSP-800 DAC. I can get 24/96 Bit Perfect first MQA unfold.
It sounds good but I would not mind "disregarding MQA" to get a straight up 24/96 (FLAC?) but I did not think you could get 24/96 without MQA. Did I misunderstand your statement? Thanks.