New to streaming question

Hi - I'm an analog front end guy but recently decided to start streaming in our family room.  I have a Naim Uniti Atom HE and have been using Quboz to stream but have a simple question.  The Hi-Res files on Quboz albums are available in 24bit-192 however the maximum I can play is at 24bit-92.  I have a CAT8 wired from my router directly to the Naim and am using my phone with Quboz to stream to the Naim via Chromecast.  What do I need to do connection-wise to listen to the files in 192?  Apologies for the basic question, I'm new to the streaming world.  Thanks very much 

mikecorwin

If your equipment is properly set up and capable of 24/192 you might want to check  your settings in Qobuz to make sure you’ve enabled 24/192 resolution. 

+1, If your DAC equipment is properly set up and capable of 24/192 resolution you might want to check your settings in QoBuz to make sure you have enabled 24/192 resolution.   

Please confirm your DAC and QoBuz settings and report back what you find.  

I'm using the built-in DAC of the Naim Uniti and my settings in Qobuz are all enabled to play 24/192.  I use the Qobuz app to play tracks that get sent to the Naim via Chromecast so might this be the issue?  If there's a better connectivity scenario for playing Qobuz to the Naim I'd love to find that out.

Does your Naim support Qobuz directly?  Please see below  

”Qobuz support will be rolled out to owners of Naim streaming devices via a free over-the-air firmware upgrade, the update will give Naim owners seamless access to Qobuz services. The music on offer from Qobuz includes true high-resolution streaming at qualities of up to 24-bit/192kHz, and all from within the Naim control app”.