New Synergistic Product: Tuning Discs

I was lucky enough to be asked to try out a prototype of a new Synergistic Research product. For now, I think they are calling it a Tuning disc.

What it looks like is a small wafer (smaller than a dime and is very thin). They are either in gold or purple tops and are attached using some tacking substance. I placed 2 on top of my Shunyata Sigma V2 interconnects.

I wasn’t expecting much but whoa, did these things work! First, I tried the purple on my interconnects and boy did the soundstage widen with lots of air.

Then I tried the gold discs and though the sound stage shrunk perhaps a little but the naturalness of the music was fantastic!

Hard to believe that these things work so well, I am really impressed.

ozzy

128x128ozzy
Post removed 

Thanks Ozzy! As usual ignore the Trolls.

I now have about 20 various Synergistic Research resonators. In my room they make a significant improvement and are a good value. A friend told me about them. I thought it was ridiculous until I heard his room with and without them.

I’m assuming this new product will come with a 30 day return policy as do all the other SR resonators. I’ve never returned an SR fuse or resonator but have found some have more impact than others.

Dan

Post removed 

tony1954,

Very disappointed in your comment. No one asked me to write a review. I am only sharing my experience. Buy them or not. I don't care.

ozzy