New Parasound JC1+ vs Used/Like-new Mark Levinson No 536 - under $18k

Looking to pull the upgrade my existing amps for driving 802D3 and playing loud classical songs.

Both are on Stereophile recommended component and 536 was 2018 product of the year. Both measurement are good , any instrument measurement differences are beyond audible.

There are aspect of audible sound quality that are not yet defined in instrumentation test.

Design philosophy , tonal balance and dynamic performance in real world listening matters more so would like to get feedback if anyone has done comparison.

I am leaning toward 536 because I have compared it to Pass Lab X200.8, X350.8, old Krell FPB600, PS Audio M1200 , Benchmark AHB2 and found it to have superior dynamic and low bass note definition. I have had several Mark Levinson and they have been very reliable.  I like the full discrete design , low noise and wide bandwidth (wider than JC1+) . I have heard good reviews on JC 1+ and can get new one for the same price as used No 536 so want to get feedback as I have not listened to JC1+ .

asin

I have heard good reviews on JC 1+ and can get new one for the same price as used No 536 ....

The JC1s are very nice sounding amps, good match for 802D3.