New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
Would be nice if the New Listing option , would be available again when searching specific brands.
Part of my email response to Audiogon read...
"If you can introduce a 100% classic view by tomorrow you might get most of the Audiogon user base to come back. Here's the kicker... Classic View needs to be default and this new screwed up view needs to be the OPTION and not the other way around. By having the classic view be the OPTION and not the other way around that's basically saying "We heard you community but we don't give a flying f*ck about your preference"."

Audiogon responded...
"Well said.
Passing along your comments to the Powers to be.
Trust me, we are working on getting things back to normal."

Hopefully this is a good sign that all of our protest is not falling on deaf ears and that we'll be back to normal soon. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best.
I finally come to this thread to join the complain. The change is very bad. Same as other people here, I can not do a meaningful search any more. And the search result contains a bigger "similar" match section, don't know the purpose. The result I want used to be a full row listing I can scan through, now I have to go through many clicks and pages. I wonder who designed this new look and who approved this new look. Hard to use.

Please at least allow people can "switch" or "toggle" between the original listing result page or the new look. Sad to not using this site anymore.
All of the comments in this thread embody the adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". This current "upgrade" was not an upgrade in anyway.

Now, since it is broke, please revert to the very useful search that was working just fine.