New Bamboo Speakers Feedback

Hi Guys, I spent the last year in Vietnam working with local coiled bamboo craftsmen to create a Bluetooth speaker from this amazing handicraft, I’m really happy with the end result but wanted some feedback from you guys before I launch it. See pics in link below. Thanks in advance, Bruno. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p4by044s8plpu2/Press_Pack_Images-2016-06-01.zip?dl=0
bruno16
Mechans, I, too, asked Bruno for information on the sound, as well as dealers, but he seems to have disappeared.

Hi Guys, apologies for my absence, been a busy weekend! We’re launching a kickstarter this evening for the product, I’ll post the link when it’s live :) I’ll start from the top,

really good point by @marktomaras they’re definitely not going to be for everyone! The biggest thing for us is that every single Hazang speaker cabinet is entirely hand made and takes several weeks to create, from plant to product. The whole process requires very few tools, just the careful eye, and attention of its skilled creator. There is a local man, woman, and family whose lives are enriched thanks to this craftsmanship. It’s because they’re not mass produced in plastic by a factory somewhere and they carry a story that people will buy them. Along with great sound of course!

@mapman I can’t say i’ve ever heard the HK’s but the sound quality of the speakers is really strong, as @asvjerry pointed out, due to the shape of the Hazang it has really great natural acoustics and we’ve dedicated a lot of time to testing different internal electronic components to ensure the sound quality is on a par with the design price point is looking like it’ll be starting at €195.

@gdnrbob Hopefully the above helps answer your question, and no US dealers yet, we’re launching a Kickstarter later this evening, i’ll post the link when it goes live.

@asvjerry You’re spot on with what you’ve said, the smaller speaker is ported, we call it bass reflex, the bigger one is large enough to not need this. Bamboo is a beautiful wood, all our speaker cabinets are handmade as i said to marktomaras above so they actually use a natural varnish on the wood.

I hope that answers everyones questions, anything else just let me know :)

Prices seem okay, maybe a little high for an item that you can't audition.
Is there anyway to send out review samples, so we can judge for ourselves?
Bob
Interesting...I had thought this thread had been taken down.  Perhaps reinstated?  No matter...

Bruno, good luck with the KS foray, hope the niche finds you and the product irresistible. *G*

I have own campaign of a sort...*S*