New Bamboo Speakers Feedback

Hi Guys, I spent the last year in Vietnam working with local coiled bamboo craftsmen to create a Bluetooth speaker from this amazing handicraft, I’m really happy with the end result but wanted some feedback from you guys before I launch it. See pics in link below. Thanks in advance, Bruno. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p4by044s8plpu2/Press_Pack_Images-2016-06-01.zip?dl=0
bruno16
I like the concept of the speakers from a visual and aesthetic perspective. What is missing is a picture of the back (terminals? Bluetooth?), specs and any kind of descriptive terms of what they sound like. Given the lack of any such information, all I can say is that "they look nice". ...That said, it's not enough to make me look further or ask more.

In other words: Nice pics, but I'd need specifics regardless of if I was a collage kid or an adult looking to outfit the covered porch of a beach house...
@vicweast & @nonoise  here's an image of the back: http://i.imgur.com/wRhQQoY.jpg?1 They have Bluetooth and Aux connection, theres also a Potentiometer on the back.

There's 2 different sizes of speaker the big ones specs are as follows:
- 2 way speaker 
- 5" medium bass driver : 4 Ohm
- 0.5" tweeter: 8 Ohm
- frequency responce 50 - 20,000 Hz +/- 3 dB
- 28cm diameter hand made coiled bamboo shell

The smaller speaker specs:
- 3" full range driver : 8 Ohm
- bass reflex design
- frequency responce 60 - 17,000 Hz +/- 3 dB
- 21cm diameter hand made coiled bamboo shell

Both sizes will also be sold as passive speakers for those of you with your own amp :)
They look cool, but will be for a specific target audience of course.  Some people like earthy, hand crafted style, some people prefer high tech looking design like the latest bose sound link models or items from Sonos.

I can see them doing well in places like Urban Outfitters, and for the collegiate crowd.  Obviously, they have to perform well!  If they don't sound as good as a Sonos Play 5, that would be an issue. 

Are they self amplified?
I have HK Onyx Studio 2 Bluetooth speaker (powered/active of course, about 12"diameter) and it is the bees knees for ~$150 on Amazon. Very nice sound and build quality.   Multiple front and rear passive radiators provide very good bass for the size and cost but sound overall is just a touch warm, clear and an inviting listen.

So from the rear shot provided these might be similar in form and size. How much? Any comparison to the HK possible?