New 11' x 7' listening room....small speaker?

Due to a recent move, my listening room has shrunk to the above dimensions. Meaning whatever speakers I purchase will have about 1' from the back walls...1' from the side walls (5' in between) and about 7' from me. Any small speakers suggestions for a room this size?

Thanks
zafrann
Are these dimensions true for nearfield listening also? I ask because, for me, sitting further than 7 or 8 feet from the speakers isn't as thrilling as up close.
Try the GR Research Criterions, I think they are also being built still by RAW Acoustics in Canada. These are very affordable monitors that sound excellent in the nearfield.
Actually Ozzy, your dimensions are very poor, all of them almost all multiples of 8! serious piling up of standing waves at the 8 ft dimension (26 is close enough to 24 to be considered as such). The 26,16,10 works well because none is awhole multiple of any other.
Bob P.
On a 26'X16'room, which wall are you setting your speakers up on. I'm asumming the 16' wall. I ask because, I've never had a room that large to set up my system. This make me wonder with a room this size if you set the speakers on the 16' wall you would get a deeper soundstage. If you set the speaker up on the 26' wall you would get a widerer soundstage. Can you tell me if there would be any truth to this statement or not????
I have the speakers set up on the short wall. It is a dedicated room, so I can have them anywhere and sit anywhere. They are set up using the Cardas placement for planars.

SS is deep and wide in this position. I wouldn't want them on the long wall, would have to sit too close to them.

Oz