Need New MM Cartridge Recommendation

Hello All!

I need a recommendation on a new moving magnet phono cartridge. 

Here's my system:

Roksan Radius 5 (I think MK1 or 2) turntable 
Creek Evolution 100A integrated amplifier with Creek Sequel MM board
PSB Imagine T2 loudspeakers 

The Roksan came with a Roksan Corus Black MM cartridge, which was likely a Goldring manufactured cart.  It was great!  The stylus broke off after about 8 years use. 

I was wondering about the following but am open to all recommendations: 

Clearaudio Maestro (yikes! It's $1200)
Ortofon 2m Black
Goldring carts similar to Corus
Audio Technica AT150MLX

Any insight and recommendations will be super appreciated!

PS:   Sequel 40 mk2 MM Phono pre-amp is the device specifically suited for most types of Moving Magnet cartridges, with an output between 3.5 to 5mV and a matching impedance of 47k Ohms.
128x128jbhiller

The compliance rating of the cartridge and its compatibility with your tone arm to avoid unwanted resonant frequencies must be taken into account too.

I assume your Radius has the Roksan Nima tonearm. If so, its effective mass is 10 grams making it a good match with any of the three MM cartridges you mentioned in your original post. If you have another tonearm, then this could be a different story and resonant frequency of the cartridge/tonearm should be re-evaluated to insure a proper match.

Of course just because the compliance match is right, they will still sound different and I would encourage an audition of each if possible. Cartridges, like speakers, are transducers and each brand will sound quite different from one another.

I will throw another in the mix for your to consider also - the Nagaoka MP-500. Sorry to further complicate matters but this cartridge is another world class MM cartridge and deserves to be in your group. Good luck!

Yes, I have the Nina tonearm.  Thank you for checking the stats and making a recommendation. Also, I'm off to check out your cartridge recommendation. 
Think about the clear audio virtuoso.  It's a few bucks cheaper than the maestro.   It has a good mix of warmth and dynamics. 

Buying carts is very tough-good luck. 
Why not look for top quality vintage MM cartridges like Victor X1 or X1II or X1IIE ? It's hard to believe it can be beaten by some morern mm design at any price.