My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

Showing 11 responses by txp1

There are no loop arrows shown on the screen (ie, above the queue). More additional information:  my N150 is also stuck in shuffle mode. I found that songs were shuffling and that switch enabled ieven though I didn't do that, so I de-enabled it, it worked correctly for about 12 to 15  songs, then went back into shuffle mode completely on its own. Shuffle mode switch above the queue is grayed out (i.e., not enabled).  In addition, "Consume Mode" is enabled but is not working.  I can scroll up to songs previously played.  And now Conductor 4 (queue album art at the top) is showing a different song than the one actually playing. 

I should have added that it appears a new minor version of Conductor 4 was automatically installed today.  I received the intro page describing the new changes when I started listening today.

Thank you everyone!  I'll try a complete shutdown of my N150 to see if that helps. I've already tried a shutdown, delete and reload of Conductor 4 with only minor partial success.  I should add that I had been listening to Internet Radio for over an hour then cleared the queue and loaded a very long Qobuz playlist. It was almost 5 hours long and that's when I started adding more problems above.  

I did contact Aurender Support on Thursday night (PDT) when the problem started and haven't heard back from them. But if they are in Korea it's been weekend for them.

I will update this thread.  Thank you Audiogon and the Audiogon Community!  

@dwest1023 That happened to me also. I initially attributed it to my iPad although my ipad is not old so thank you for adding that. And as you mentioned it is minor but still good to know.

My issues appear to be resolved by using the "Reset" command which is available by press and hold of the play button in the upper left corner of the Conductor 4 app on my iPad. The switch to "light mode" bug done by the app is still there however.  My iPad device mode is "dark" and Conductor 4 still changes it.   Thank you all for the suggestions!

@audphile1  thank you for that!  And now a new problem:  After 3 hrs of listening today I'm getting a new problem of significant lag between entering an ipad button "click" and the action taking place. I experienced this yesterday at about a similar listening time and then shut it down out of frustration. 

@audphile1 @hgeifman I sent Aurender a support request on Thursday March 14. No response back. They must be busy.🤔  My N150 stays on 24x7.  I don't shut it down.

@hgeifman @audphile1  Aurender responded tonight (PDT) via email saying they will get back to me with more info soon.  I think they are taking these problems seriously. It was a Lead Software Engineer who responded not a Customer Support Rep.  I didnt even need  to call them! Thank you everyone for helping to escalate this!  
@ghdprentice @curiousjim I was beginning to think I had hurt my N150's feelings and it was retaliation.  😉  A few days before this problem started I ordered a new N200 because I was so pleased with my N150 and I wanted to hear even better sound. 
Also, today I did a "Cache Clear" command. No problems since then other than the display mode bug.  But I haven't tried an extremely long playlist yet. 

@curiousjim what day did you order your N200? I’m just trying to get a sense of when mine will be here. Also do you know if yours was in stock in the NA warehouse or was it shipped from Korea? Thanks!

@blisshifi thanks for confirming use of cache clear as an occasional correction. It’s good to know.  I went the C4 settings in detail to see if there's anything else I should be aware of or doing  

@audphile1 thanks! As good as my N150 is, I’m looking forward to a step up in performance. As I improved components in the N150’s digital and power streams I was really pleased to hear how good the N150 could be. Based on information in Audiogon threads I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

@hgeifman  I posted it previously in the queue.  I resolved the problem by using the "Reset" command available by press and hold the play button at the top of the queue.  I hadn't used that action in my 13 months of ownership because my N150 and the Conductor app had been problem-free.   Aurender support was also very interested and responsive.  That's also in the queue. In fact, Aurender's excellent support regarding this has made me even more impressed with their customer service. 

@audphile1  I agree.  I'm very impressed and pleased with Aurender support regarding issues described in this thread as well as other support they have provided for me.  All of my previous issues were my newbie operator errors and general questions.  
@jred  you won't be disappointed with Aurender support!  I've had my N150 for 13 months and I was so pleased I recently ordered a new N200 because I wanted to hear even better audio although the N150 has been mighty fine.