My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

Showing 5 responses by blisshifi

Have you tried shutting down and restarting the Aurender unit? Have you also quit out of Conductor completely and restarted it?

@audphile1 I am unfortunately am not able to test for a few more days since I am in Dallas for the Southwest Audio Fest. I’ll be able to test on Wed, but you guys should please share any issues you have with support@aurender.com

If @vonhelmholtz is nice enough maybe we can test around on his system when I pay him a visit! ;)

@txp1 I do find that I need to clear cache every so often to ensure playback does not hiccup. Sometimes more often than others especially if I jump around from track to track too quickly and somehow overwhelm the cache. 

@curiousjim It’s true - out of stock units in the US that then have to ship from Korea often arrive faster than units that are already in their Cali distribution center. They ship DHL internationally and it arrives lightning fast. 

@jred I agree with @ghdprentice. My brother was one of the earlier Aurender N100 adopters, long before I became an Aurender dealer, and he was the one who brought the brand to my attention when I was much earlier on in my audiophile journey. I think he’s had his unit going on ten years now. He did need service once last year, but Aurender still provided support and to my knowledge he hasn’t had any issues since. 

I will say that Aurender support is amongst the best I’ve ever encountered in the industry, and the quality of their product designs and builds are also amongst the best.