Moving from SS to tube system

Could someone recommend a pair of monoblock tube? I need to upgrade my system to get better soundstage. I allocate my system budget of about 2000 for a pair of pre-owned monoblock tube. I don't really need monoblock but I though might as well going with something for the long run.

The following are advertised on Audiogon that I am considering:

Rogue Magnum M120 (I heard they can be noisy and hot)
Quad II - Forty amp (A little low in power)
Audio Research Classic M100 (Age could be a problem)
VTL Delux 140 (Age)

These are just a few. I need decent power with at least 60W or more since I am also looking to purchase a full range pair of speakers.
lvb
Question for Ken (Triodeuser). I'm trying out a small single ended amp with a 93db Fostex based speaker. There IS something magic about the combo, especially in the midrange with voices and acoustic stuff. The amp is a SEP not SET. Do you think there's much difference? I'd welcome anybody else's opinions also. Thanks
The Six Pac's, with the stock EL34's, does have more of a focus on the midrange as compared to frequency extremes. However, I would not say it is the amp but more of the nature of EL34 type tubes. With this in mind, you may wish to understand the "sound type" of various tubes used in tube amps before deciding on an amp. You should also demo a few amps before deciding, you may find that tubes are not for you.

Regards,
Try to find the vintage Mcintosh mc30. They are still the best in mid range. And the value keeps going up.
Lvb,
My recommendation is get the speakers you like first and then buy the amp that's capable of drivng it. For all you know you might end up with 94db speakers and fall in love with low power amp sound. On the other hand, you might like power hungry speakers for its dynamic and punch. Either high or low efficiency speakers gives you good sound stage. Take your pick
Lvb,
I would have to say that my Cary 300b's are neutral and well-extended in the treble and not dull at all. It may of course be a relative thing, if you're used to bright and edgy solid state perhaps you might think the treble dull, but even then I doubt it. In the end though the best advice, as always, is to listen for yourself. Good luck!