Moving from SS to tube system

Could someone recommend a pair of monoblock tube? I need to upgrade my system to get better soundstage. I allocate my system budget of about 2000 for a pair of pre-owned monoblock tube. I don't really need monoblock but I though might as well going with something for the long run.

The following are advertised on Audiogon that I am considering:

Rogue Magnum M120 (I heard they can be noisy and hot)
Quad II - Forty amp (A little low in power)
Audio Research Classic M100 (Age could be a problem)
VTL Delux 140 (Age)

These are just a few. I need decent power with at least 60W or more since I am also looking to purchase a full range pair of speakers.
lvb
Not a monoblock, but a BAT VK60 is under $2k used. 60w/ side. Tons of current, great sound. As with any amp, speaker matching is a good idea. Might should pick these together or at least have something in mind before you buy.
System synergy is truly important. Jfrech is correct -

suggest you pick speakers and match amp to them.

My vote goes to low power SET and High efficiency speakers as being a _magical_ combination.

Regards

Ken L
What are your speakers? I have Cary 300B monos with Alon Lotus speakers and the combo is indeed magic as Ken has suggested above. The Cary's can be had for around $2K and I've seen the Alons for as low as $1500, which is a shame considering how good they are. Whatever you decide to do, good luck and happy listening. I predict you'll never look back.
I would add the AES Six Pac's mono blocs to your list. New "stock" ones are $2400, used they are in your range. 50 watts triode.

Regards,