Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Jonell Mosser "Do You Love Me" and October Project "Return to Me". Two songs by women with absolutely beautiful voices.
Ryuichi Sakamoto's "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence" or Sakamoto's soundtrack from the movie "The Last Emporer"
Sacred: Sanctus from Charles Gunod's Mass in Honor of St. Cecilia as sung by Kiri Te Kanawa in her Ave Maria Album; Ave Maria, by Franz Schubert by numerous artists and orchestras; Gunod's Mass for St. Cecilia (in its entirety) Just as I am, buried in the Hymns Triumphant album, by the London Philharmonic Choir; Berlioz's Te Deum.

Secular: (Clasical) Humming Chorus from Madame Butterfly, but only the version by the Bavarian Radio Chorus from the CD: The Only Choral CD you'll ever need; Joshua Bell's violin version of Puccini's O Mio Babbino Caro from his Romance of the Violin CD; Any version of Claude DeBussy's Claire de Lune; the stupendous choral movement from Beethoven's Ninth Symphony; Issac Albeniz's Asturias, by John Williams in his Greatest Hits CD.

Secular: (Traditional and Country)Barbara Allen as sung by Emmy Rossum on the Songcatcher CD from the movie of the same name; Will the Circle be Unbroken, by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band; Gonna Find Me a Bluebird, by Marvin Rainwater; Your Cheatin' Heart by Hank Williams; Young Love by Sonny James; Red River Valley; Battle Hymn of the Republic by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Secular: (Pop and Rock) Goodnight Irene by the Weavers; Oh My Papa by Eddie Fisher; The Third Man theme, by Guy Lombardo, but especially the version by Anton Karas from the movie of the same name; The Wayward Wind, by Gogi Grant; The Poor People of Paris, by Les Baxter; So Rare by Jimmy Dorsey; Theme from A Summer Place by Percy Faith; I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March; Only the Lonely and Running Scared by Roy Orbison; It Doesn't Matter Anymore by Linda Ronstadt, Please Come to Boston-- Harry Chapin or Joan Baez do a great job; El Condor Pasa, by Inkari (Music of the Andes CD) or Simon and Garfunkel; Theme from Chariots of Fire by Vangelis; Longer by Dan Fogelberg; Memory by Barbara Streisand; Untamed Heart, by Cliff Eidelman; No Matter What by Boyzone; Time to Say Goodbye by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli; Show Me How to Love You by Sarah Brightman and Jose Cura; and several songs, whose titles I don't have time to look up, by Celine Dion.

-- just a selective and subjective submission for your approval.