Mod my Rega P5 OR...time to move on ??

I`ve been enjoying a nice Rega P5 with Groovetracer upgrades (minus platter) but am thinking about a change now. 
Question: Should I add additional upgrades to this table like a better arm and a better platter or would I be further ahead just getting a different table ? 
I`m pretty set on my phono stage (Herron VTPH-1MC) and cartridge (ZYX AIRY 3) the room has been treated and the table is on a Rega rack. 

Thanks
Steve

scm
I own a P5. It's modded a bit. Didn't get a Groovetracer, but I did upgrade the subplatter with ceramic ball bearing. Easily the best upgrade I've made. It also has Michell counterweight. The counterweight improved the bass, but this wasn't a huge improvement. I think you're at the end of the line in upgrades to your deck. I know I am. I don't see the point in getting a different platter. What I have done this year is get a Benz-Micro Glider with Musical Surroundings Phonomena II+. It was time to replace the cartridge, so I matched the Glider, which I bought here at a really good price, to a phono stage. I was actually looking for a Benz-Micro ACE. Didn't find one cheaper than I paid for the Glider.

The phono stage and cartridge were huge upgrades from a Benz-Micro Gold with a Creek OBH-9. For more subtle improvement, I also added a Jolida XT-R.The Jolida solves the azimuth problem with Rega arms not having any way to this. The Phonomena II+ was a trip down the rabbit hole. I probably would have kept the Creek if I had found an ACE. But the Phonomena II+ is a solid phono stage. I was looking for a used one, but, ended up using a 15% off coupon on an auction site to get the Phonomena II+. I doubt I'll ever replace it. The loading and gain settings are really nice. And it's dead quiet. Supposedly, the Nova is quieter by 5dB. However, I'm very satisfied without the battery power.

I'm going down a similar path, have the Audiomods arm and groovetracer plus michael limm motor isolation. What is your verdict on the P10? should i make the jump?

@qbitstate 

What is your verdict on the P10? should i make the jump?

A friend of mine upgraded from Groovemastered P5 to P9 - big improvement. Then P9 to P10 - bigger improvement again.

Either latest P8 or P10 would be way better than a heavily modded P5. 

I would also bypass the RP series - the latest P8/P10 are really a significant step forward on the previous generations.

Same with the Rega cartridges - I would never have bought a Rega MC a few years ago, but the latest generation are very good.

When I first sat down to listen to my new P10 I had a big smile on my face from the moment the stylus touched down...not because the P10 sounded so good, but because my modded P5 actually sounded so good in comparison !

A very satisfying moment for me.

What`s nice about building up a Rega is that you can make changes one at a time and hear the improvements along the way. A lot of fun too !

Just keep all the original parts.

When I was done the only thing made by Rega on it was the cherry plinth and the NEO power supply, that`s it, even the spindle bearing was swapped out.

Btw..Rega  Alpheta 3 is pretty impressive and I feel it`s not getting the attention it deserves.