Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

Showing 3 responses by dabel

@recklesskelly,

If y’all plan on sticking around the Lafayette area and are looking for activities to do, Avery Island Tabasco Plant Tour & Museum is located Southwest of New Iberia off Hwy 329. I highly recommend doing both, that’s if y’all haven’t already done so. Very cool experience ….

Sweet, with that long of stay hopefully y’all will find the time visiting a staple of American history, “Iconic Louisiana Hot Sauce Brand.” Again, Factory Plant Tour along with Avery Island Mcllhenny Museum directly across from. And don’t forget to hit up their gift shop, you’ll walk away with something I guarantee. If not, at least try their self serve Tabasco ice cream in either chocolate or vanilla flavor. It’s delicious! Enjoy ….

recklesskelly,

Houma & Thibodaux is where I’ve had some of that there best Gator tail, hint hint. You’ll love driving scenic Hwy 90 from Lafayette to New Orleans (that is, once off what I call the washboard that ends in New Iberia) then 90 smoothes out for a better ride. Besides, making y’all’s way to the Quarters chatting with some locals is imperative, hint hint. Brother-In-Law is from St. Landry Parish, Opelousas. I certainly know more about Louisiana’s music scene but I’d like to stick with whats been said so far.

@tooblue +!

@asvjerry lol