Mid range planar magnetics

Hi all, I’m really interested in the new PS Audio FR 20s, principally because I’m intrigued by the 10” planar mid. Obviously there is a laundry list of manufacturers that produce speakers with AMT tweeters, but are any of you aware of competitors of PS Audio that likewise are using a larger planar magnetic driver for the mids? 
Thanks in advance!

aorigoni

Yes, Infinity EMIMs as in the IRS Beta. Emminent Technology uses somewhat similar drivers now.

Evoke uses planar magnetics for their midrange drivers.  When they debuted their first model, the Eddie, at THE Show in 2016, Robert Harley indicated that it sounded "clean, fast and transparent" and that it had a "tremendous price-to-performance ratio".  That model has since been discontinued, but their website shows their current lineup and indicates they have more in the works.

So I’m definitely not trying to be contrary, but does that essentially mean that no one is currently producing a “completed” speaker with a mid-range planar magnetic, aside from PS Audio? Not GR Research, not the Dynaudio Evoke line, and not Infinity? That seems odd to me, not that I know of an alternative either. Does anyone have thoughts as to why no one but PS Audio is using a planar mid-range?