Micromega M-100/150 field reports

Got a M-100 or M-150?  Share your setups, tweaks and observations, and help out your homies.

My initial M-100 config and some early observations in this thread.

Things I'm wondering about:

• hacks & upgrades to LAN infrastructure including h/w, and whether they make an objective difference in reproduction from the M-100/150
  • power cords/supplies, with same question (objective difference?)
  • MARS room correction performance & value
  • whether Micromega will have any relief for the abject instability of their Android control app (circa 2016)
usery
Thanks for the response.  The simple solution is for me to connect an extender via Ethernet.  I’ll give that a try tomorrow.
Does it have user EQ as well? Loudness ? Adjustable crossover for sub out and main speakers ?

Server function ? (Stick a hard drive to the USB port. No expensive audiophile router, nas and cables needed?)
I have an M-100 but without the so-called M.A.R.S. room EQ kit (unlocked firmware + mic). You can read about M-One features from here: https://micromega.com/en/products/mone-range/. I’m not aware of any "user EQ".

ps: expensive ’audiophile' routers, nas’s and cables are poor investments.
How to airplay from spotify? Which mode on the amp to select?. I found the device on my Iphone spotify app but there’s no sound coming out.
I have a M-150. Sound is lovely, really, but I too experience some anoying problems, especially with its networking implementation. I don’t like the IOS app, it has as several problems. So I tried to integrate the M into my LMS ecosytem, via UPnP. Unfortunately the M-One quite often "disappers" as UPnP device. In this case neither the app nor any other UPnP component can find it. Ping works. The only solution is to do a reboot on the device (or pull and replug the 230V).

Is anybody from you using the M-One as UPnP device without problems?

I tried to contact the manufacturer regarding this issue and Roon inegration but they’ve never answered. I have flashed the latest firmware and network driver (in fact, several times...).