Micro Seiki MAX 282 Arm

Have never seen one. Someone out there who owns it?
I think, most are sold in Japan or probably Europe (I think, Micro Seiki was quite common there)
128x128syntax
Dear Syntax, how many pictures do you want....... many at hand (and an in-deepth test report on teh whole MAX-282 tonearm-system in german).
I will put a MAX-282 into service on my turntable again in late may.
I will mate it with the Takeda...
I had one for a couple of years. Great arm, typical high end Japanese build, sounded very dynamic and lively on my RX-5000. Tried it on an SP-10 Mk2 and my Victor TT-101 as well, but it seemd more at home on the Micro. At the time I was using either a ZYX UNIverse or a Kondo-IOj. Not as good as your Grandezza though, which is on another level and tops for me, and my AC4400 of similar vintage to the 282 is a tad more refined anc controlled.
great photos Syntax.
There was a Max-282 for sale on Audiogon for a while recently. They come up every now and then. To my recollection, the 282 looks exactly the same as the Max-237 but with a longer armpipe.
Hello Chris,

those from the 282?
Yes, I got them. An impressive unit, no doubt. Never had the chance to listen to one of those. Would like to, but honestly, I have enough Arms :)