Michael Fremer's system

Do you agree with his choice ? What would you change ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07NpWk_Xf8
inna
I don't like Fremer (at ALL!) but I do enjoy the video and think he has an incredible record collection and incredible system.
What would I change? Why the location of course--to my house.
The equipment seems very synergistic. Dartzeel-Wilson seem made for each other. Caliburn tt with SAT arm? divine. 
I'll say this---Mikey always gives honest reviews even re his friend Chad's vinyl pressings or Harry's turntables. I think he knows what he's doing despite the naysayers here. If you haven't heard it--you just don't know.
Could the Maxxes be better in a different room designed for them? I'm sure. But is he getting a better return for $ based upon his likes and dislikes than any other speaker in his space? I think so. As for those who say his speakers are too close to the back wall, my Alexias sound best about 2 feet from the back wall. Further out and the bass is diminished. The rule of thirds does not apply to all speakers in all rooms.
Well I’m glad that he pointed out that the overpriced loudspeakers are in fact his and not loaners.
Mikey lives in his own world manufactured from his teens on and God bless him, he seems very happy in it. He has seen it through to it's logical conclusion, thousands of records and an ultra expensive system. He is not the worlds best house keeper but neither is he a malodorous hobo.
He seems to be enjoying himself at least I hope he is. It is not my place to evaluate his system or his lifestyle. I can't have any of the equipment he has because I do not have any connections and I can not afford it. On the other hand there is nothing he has that I lust after. I am of the opinion that you can probably construct a better sounding system for much less money.
The mess would drive me crazy but that’s on me. He seems like a very down to earth and honest guy. Magnificent hifi.