McIntosh LB200?

What is your opinion of McIntosh LB200 - a box of nothing for $1,500? 

Ag insider logo xs@2xgubaface

Showing 11 responses by nonoise

What an egotist! That explains a lot. The #1 public college of the South. Do they still do Civil War reenactments?

As for going days without looking at this forum, do you say that because I pointed out on another thread that you’re hanging on my every word? No one’s gonna buy that, dude.

I’m actually doing very, very well in my retirement and don’t really care for barley. I’m more of an oatmeal kind of guy. The more you lose it and start typing away with your gaffs and problematic syntax, you’re starting to sound more and more like someone else who used to post here who committed the same mistakes.

I have an idea: why don’t you just quit with this silly race car name, and then reinvent yourself (you’ve done that a few times already, haven’t you?) and try your luck again.

All the best,
Nonoise

By your prodigious use of the word, dude, and other juvenile language, I'll wager you're just above street punk level with a good education and a serious inferiority complex that you compensate for, online. 

How close was I?

All the best,
Nonoise

@juanmanuelfangioii 

Hey, thanks for not only agreeing with me, but for being so hyperbolic in the hopes that your attack will cloud the fact that you're just on a witch hunt, trying to get revenge, which as I said, is being wasted on so small a matter. But, by all means, die on this hill.

Not to mention the asinine way you conflate the way I see a private equity group with how I feel about McIntosh owners, of which I've said nothing. You're grasping at straws and getting nothing. But, by all means, continue to make an ass of yourself.

All the best,
Nonoise

So this is the hill that juan wants to plant his flag on after his humiliation in an earlier thread? (check it out) Over something so little?

More like the hill to die on. One must choose their revenge more judiciously so as to have greater impact.

All the best,
Nonoise

They had a week to stop such a boneheaded thing to do. Look at all the negative press they're getting. 

@nonoise, where did you get this information from?

To not see snark as a means of getting a point across....
c'mon man.

All the best,
Nonoise

It's the first step of that private equity firm who bought McIntosh in bringing in a revenue stream. Or, so they think. That kind of thinking got us "premium" channels over the regular dreck.

All the best,
Nonoise