McIntosh c2700 users please chime in?

1. Is there a big difference (besides the upgradable DAC module)?

2. How much discount (5, 10, 15%) should one expect to get if asked?

I may be looking to sell my BHK pre and then pay the difference for the C2700. Nothing wrong with the BHK. I also like the idea of tone controls. Plus, its hard not to like the blue meters :)
aberyclark

I recently purchased a new MA9500 from my local Magnolia and got 16% off and received the amp a week after I ordered it.  Right place at the right time!  The reason I got it so quickly is the original person that ordered it canceled their order and the amp was shipped to my local store from another location.

Post removed 

Well, tell us who the dealer is that gave you a 20% discount. I want to buy a C2700.  I haven't yet because of the price, but a 20% discount is all it takes to get me to pull the trigger. Please tell me who your dealer is and I'll be forever grateful. 

The real question isn't whether you can get a discount...It's why anyone would buy well-branded mid fi McIntosh gear in the first place. Other than the build quality and looks it all sounds like syrup mid fi gear. 

Much better gear for the same or less money than McIntosh. 

@jc51373 ,

the real question is why would you purchase gear that is made by a small manufacturer which becomes totally worthless once the owner/designer dies?  If you think McIntosh is mid-Fi, it may be time to go see an audiologist and get the wax out of your ears.  You can thank me later. 

@stereo5

McFANboy, I just want to know how you know I have wax in my ears. I'm thanking you profusely. 

@jc51373 ,

You are very welcome, it’s always a pleasure to help out fellow audiophiles.