Maximizing VPI Prime Performance

My good table is a Sota Cosmos VI with SME V and Transfiguration Proteus cartridge. I happen to have a VPI Prime with HW 40 arm on it for my casual listening table. Currently a ZYX 4D is installed. 

The question is what can be done to the Prime to up its game? I have ordered a Waynes Audio periphery clamp as an experiment to see if I can get close to the vacuum system the Sota has. Honestly looks like a bit of a pain in the butt to use. 

I am considering the Symposium Audio Segue Iso shelf, and the inserts for the Prime feet. 

Are there any other upgrades folks have found beneficial for the table? In a way this one will get more use in terms of hours over the Sota, so getting it to be the best it can would be beneficial. 

Cheers
Mister Pig
neonknight
Placed my order for the Symposium Audio Segue Iso platform and for the Prime feet inserts. We will see how this works out, and how long the back log is. Last week I removed the Ortofon A90 from it and installed the ZYX 4D and got the overall presentation closer to what the Cosmos and Transfiguration Audio sounds like. Not as resolving, not as focused, but closer to overall sound, which is nice to have from my casual table. If I can improve the overall clarity and focus, that would be great for me, as it would then be a viable second option for those casual listening times. 
When I had my Prime the only way I could get feedback from getting through was with the Symposium shelf. The Prime was the only table I had issues with isolation with in the same spot I had other tables. Should of sold you my shelf since I dont need it with my Feickert LOL
I know I'm late to the party, but I recently did a secondary tonearm installation on my Prime. Although a decent tonearm I have always felt I could get better sound from another tonearm. I chose to go with a Jelco 850M and a Hana ML cart just to test the waters. It actually blew the 3D printed tonearm out the water. My table also looks pretty cool with both tonearms.
Yes the 3d arm is one of the worst arms to dial in not to mention you need the counterintuitive and the second pivot its like it wasn't thought out entirely.
The 850M is awesome I have in the rear spot on my Dr Feickert Blackbird.
Great choice now to replace the 3d one!
"It actually blew the 3D printed tonearm out the water."

Good to read a thread resurrect with substance.

Interesting. Sonic improvement being subjective, I've noticed more threads for anything but the 3D arm lately. 

Wasn't too long ago the 3D  was being  praised as a huge improvement over the standard arm.  

I won't let that stop me looking at the attractive deals on used Primes to replace my Classic, which is getting long in the tooth.