Mark Levinson 533H Amp fuse information

Have a ML 533H amp. It's about 4 years old. The fuse ( I assume its the fuse) in the right channel blew about a month ago after a power surge from my utility. Yep had amp plugged into Tripp Lite surge suppressor; Surge suppressor was toast after the event. Used center and left channels for stereo playback until I had the time to investigate/replace fuse.

Yesterday tried to play some tunes and nothing from the amp. Power LED was on.  Preamp was working fine.

Question: I would like to order replacement fuses for the 533H before I take the cover off. Anybody know the fuse info: brand type, amperage, etc.  Would prefer to replace factory fuses with the same model. Not really interested in "audiophile" fuse replacements.

What's the difficulty in replacing the fuses? I do have electronics experience.
daisydog

Showing 1 response by gs5556

May not be a fuse, could be the input coupling cap fried and there’s an open circuit.

Even if it the fuse, send it in for service. You never can tell what else can be the problem and you want to make sure no safety caps were damaged, which could lead to a much bigger expense in repairs.