Marantz Receiver (SR7008) 125W/9ch, Rotel 1090 and 2 pairs of floorstanding B&W's

I am bi-amping both the pairs of speakers. I am thinking of bi-amping LF circuits of both speakers with the Rotel (200w/ch) and then bi-amping the HF circuits of both speakers with the Receiver's built-in output of upto 125W/ch.

Speakers are CDM 9NT and 804 Matrix Series 1
I couldn't find the information online much but I figured that the LF circuit would be more power hungry so should be powered by the Rotel, while the HF circuits should be powered by the receiver.

Thoughts?
ayonsinha
The Rotel amp will likely have a much different gain level than the speaker output of the Marantz receiver.  It could be challenging to level adjust the high output (if it's even possible).  Realistically, I would just leave the Rotel running the main speakers full range.  It's power supply is superior to the Marantz receiver anyways.
The Rotel amp will likely have a much different gain level than the speaker output of the Marantz receiver. It could be challenging to level adjust the high output (if it's even possible).
Can the Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 from the Marantz SR7008 correct it?