Marantz 2325 speaker cables

I am looking to replace my current cables connecting my PSB speakers to my 1976 Marantz 2325. Any suggestions? Can pin connectors be used at either end?

many thanks for your suggestions! 

nandoe67

nandoe67 OP Just add solder to the stripped ends! You can get a basic soldering iron and solder for $10-$20!  If you haven't soldered before, the learning process is as easy as a few tries on a practice piece of wire.

Get 4 of the angled pin connectors (see link) for the rear of your Marantz. Then strip 1" off the speaker end, unscrew the nuts on the binding posts and expose the hole in the shaft, twist and insert the wire into the hole in the center of the binding post shaft, tighten them good by hand. Use 12 or 14 gauge all copper, made in the USA speaker cable. Try not to buy speaker cable made in China.

dill: No Chinese speaker cables? So, China can build nuclear weapons, be the first to land on the dark side of the moon, lead the US in 37 out of 44 technologies including nanoscale materials, but can’t make a decent speaker cable? Hmm...