Make Internet Radio Sound "Better"?

Apart from the dac one chooses to use, are there any tweaks to make Internet Radio sound "better"? Or are you limited by your Internet connection?
Marcober
marcober
Based on your advice I purchased a Stello 3 however the Squeezebox Transporter does NOT have a USB output to go into the Stello. Does this mean I wasted my money based on your advice or am I incorrect?
Marcober
"Based on your advice I purchased a Stello 3 however the Squeezebox Transporter does NOT have a USB output to go into the Stello. Does this mean I wasted my money based on your advice or am I incorrect?"

That device looks like it is designed to go from computer USB to DAC.

If your device (Transporter) does not have a USB output, I think you are out of luck.

My recommendation would be always check device interfaces for compatibility, especially in the computer audio world BEFORE BUYING else these kinds of things are quite likely to happen.

These things happen along the way sometimes. Its a learning process. I'm sure many of us have made similar mistakes.

A vendor satisfaction guaranteed or return policy of some sort is always good insurance, especially if a major investment is involved.
You are the one who recommended the Stello.
I clearly stated that I was using a Transporter. You should be more careful before handing out advice. People think you know.
Marcober
"You are the one who recommended the Stello."

me? Really? I plead innocent.

I think you are mistaken. Check the posts. Cdente mentioned it from what I can tell. I never heard of the gadget until I checked in response to your inquiry regarding if it will work after you apparently bought it.
10-27-11: Marcober
You are the one who recommended the Stello.
I clearly stated that I was using a Transporter. You should be more careful before handing out advice. People think you know.
Marcober

That's what you get for taking the advice of a bunch of nuts on an audio forum!!!!