Magnepan needs your help

Magnepan needs your help.

Are you willing to publicly give your feedback of Magnepan’s proposed new speaker concept? Below are the cities and dates of select cities for the first tour to hear public opinions. Instead of filling out focus group forms or giving information to Magnepan’s representatives at the demonstration, Magnepan is encouraging public debate. (Negative feedback can be just as valuable as positive feedback.)

If you are interested in hearing this speaker concept, it is critical that your dealer have your contact information. Winter storms could cause a delay of the tour.

Chicago-- Quintessence Audio, Wednesday, December 11th
Toronto-- Audio Excellence, Saturday, December 14th
Pittsburgh-- Butch’s Sound and Vision, Monday, December 16th
Northern New Jersey (Verona)-- Audio Connection, Wednesday, December 18th

- Wendell Diller, Magnepan
josh358
I have a condo in Carlsbad, Calif and would love to host Wendell and ten or so avid listeners, chat w Bruce at Stereo Unlimited the local dealer, fun.... vino and smoked salmon on me :-)
fun
11-25-2019 7:56pmI have a condo in Carlsbad, Calif and would love to host Wendell and ten or so avid listeners @tomic601 Greetings from Temecula; I'm new to audio above mid-fi, but have dabbled in and with it for decades. Maybe there might be another seat at the table or on the couch for an interested neighbor? Thanks. Peace. Mark L.
I have a condo in Carlsbad, Calif and would love to host Wendell and ten or so avid listeners, chat w Bruce at Stereo Unlimited the local dealer, fun.... vino and smoked salmon on me :-)

Only ten???! I'm in Redmond, WA and would happily host as many as Magnepan can draw to my dedicated listening room.

BYO. LOL!
Quality over quantity:-) we serve a mean DAVIS Family Vineyards- Russian River Valley Pinot as the House wine