Magnepan 3.7 Jumper Direction?

A silly question but here goes... I am using AQ Type 4 speaker cables. These are directional. I want to experiment with making jumpers from the same cable. Does anyone know which direction the jumpers from such a cable should be pointed when installed as jumpers? In other words, with the cable marking arrows pointing left to right, or right to left.
dpmolino
Dpmolino, call John at Audio Connection in Verona NJ. He sells both the cable and the speakers. He was demoing them for us a couple of weeks ago and he did a few things that made them sound so much better. I didn't even like them at first. Hated them in the high end and the sound just floated. He then changed some resistor, the electronics and the cables and all of a sudden the music took shape and snapped into place. It's not my cup of tea, but the everything he did made them sound that much better. Seriously, he's loved on this board and is willing to help anyone. Even small little things will help those speakers and he's great like that. I pay him to do my set ups and I've been doing this stuff for over 45 years now and know how to do set ups. He just gets it and knows his products better than most anyone I know if the business. Let us know when you get in touch.
"He then changed some resistor, the electronics and the cables and all of a sudden the music took shape and snapped into place. It's not my cup of tea, but the everything he did made them sound that much better."

That's really not a cable issue. Magnepan is known for having bright/harsh sounding highs. They give you the resistors so you have the option of backing off on the highs.

OP,

It shouldn't matter which way you run the jumpers (at least with your cables). The direction is for break in. If for some reason, you unhooked your cables and put them back going the opposite way, you would need to fully break in the cables again.
Thanks all so far. My attempt was a DIY disaster. Just not a handy kind of guy. However, FWIW, the jumpers I made of some Anticables worked out and are quite an improvement over the stock ones. Tried some plain 10 or 12 ga. solid copper house wire. Rolled off the top some. Meh.
Dpmolino, I also made some jumpers for my 3.7s out of Anticable wire. They were really pretty good, and were certainly better than those things Magnepan supplies. I had some Audio Magic Liquid Air jumpers custom made, and they were another step up from the anti cables. I also use Liquid Air speaker cables with my 3.7s.

I'm not a fan of AQ type 4. Moved away from them years ago. Way too much grain for my ears.
Cardas makes some jumpers specifically for the Magnepan speakers. I use a full set of these from crossovers to the speakers and all of the jumper points.

Best I have ever used. Expensive, but IMHO, worth every penny.

You can buy the complete set or just the jumpers. They all use the special "Maggie Pin" for the connections and fit perfectly.

http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/115/349