Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
I've heard big Magicos absolutely sing at the end of Constellation and Soullution Monos. It was like an undernourished boxer when driven by Dartzeel monos. I think too many on this forum, and indeed reviewers have a 100 point/5 star system of the best at x, y, and z. I'm not so sure as time goes by. I've heard all sorts of systems delivering the goods. If you asked me the best playback i ever heard was a £500,000 fm acoustics system which really sounded like live music using FM amps, and speakers. When i speak to people who are pretty dyed in the wool audiophiles, almost all of them enthuse about rooms with built in horns and valve amps. 
Magico is good but I think Raidho has a better sound. I was blown away by a Raidho demo whereas I left Magico factory thinking yeah not bad.
Kenjit has never as never heard any speakers, that’s why he’s such an expert on them.
@kenjit which gauder did you hear ?

kenjit
826 posts04-29-2020 2:13pm

none

Priceless.............

Oz

I’ve never heard a Magico but they have great industrial design and I expect they sound good but maybe need somewhat warmish sounding components to make them really sing. I’m just guessing. 
All that said I find my Wilson Yvettes to check all audiophile boxes while being extremely musical. In my room I’m 100% satisfied with the results. There’s no real meaning to my post other than to say that auditioning Magico would seem to me to require a listen to Wilson’s as well. Both are top drawer but I’m thinking quite different. FWIW