Luxman 509x vs Hegel H390

The shortlist is mainly coming down to these two genuinely great amps.

What sets them apart in SQ overall & how would you describe the sound signature for each one.

chaseton

There’s a plethora of fine integrated amps out there. These chat rooms are nice for others providing suggestions, sharing their knowledge and experiences with some of the units that they had exposure to. I use and, I'm madly in love with an Hegel H590 integrated, which beautifully drives my Revel Salon 2 speakers. I purchased the H590 unheard base upon it’s reputation alone. I got lucky and ended up very happily keeping the H590. The H590 was a perfect match for my speakers/system is why I held onto it and didn't continue my search.  It’s impossible to bring in all the wonderful integrated amps that you desire to your home for audition. Ya have to keep digging and searching until you find the perfect unit to your liking is all.

Wouldn't it be a more correct comparison between the Hegel H590 and the Luxman 509x? As they both are the top offerings integrated by the two companies. Also similar in price.