Lumin Ap on Lumin players - not so good?

Anyone use Luman ap??

got a new luman device and find the Lumin ap as being difficult to work with.  Playlists seems to require lots of management vs Roon, Qobuz.  Also hard to figure ap out.  Seems very awkward to use.

design of ap doesnt seem to be very good.  Guidance is limited.  Very disappointed.

jumia

Be nice just be able to sit down with someone like yourself and go through things. I’m really a very visual person. Will give you suggestions a go. Thxs Art

To dznutz Hey,the long dissertation was mine. We talked before concerning your M.L 13A  You also steered me in the right direction to getting my D2 up and running. Tip of the iceberg  man if you read my rant just under your last post that agrees with the guy who said he was stupid you’ll see what I ran into. Anyhow nice talking to you earlier. I think rather than a lot is stupid guys I would use the term non tech savvy maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Art 

Ok I pressed down and a pop up appeared with a bunch of little squares on it. Nothing to do there???? If I scroll to the bottom of the page you said I was looking for what a check mark. Nothing there. If I press on the song I get the little boxes with the lines in them.

The lumen app it's something that can be useful but it does require lots of effort to learn it.  The problem is if you stay away from it for a few weeks or so and don't use it very much you have to learn it again.

It is an extremely difficult app to master.  It is horrible horrible horrible.

It's very sad because the underlying engine is seemingly very good.  And it's pretty to look at.

But ease of use is negative infinity.

tah, these icons should be near the bottom of your screen. They’re only visible when you highlight (touch) a song in the right-hand panel, then you’ll see these options appear. Touch the song and lift your finger for this. If you touch it longer, you'll see other options. One that isn’t shown here is like the very bottom one, but with a ’check mark’ instead of an ’X’. It selects all songs, which is ideal for moving an entire album to the left-hand panel to play it. Have you looked at Lumin’s Online Manual? It’s not great, but you’ll be able to figure out a lot if you actually go through it while you’re using the streamer.

• Play Now Play now: Adds selection to the bottom of the Playlist and LUMIN will skip to it and play immediately
  • Play Next Play next: Adds selection after the ’Now Playing’ song and LUMIN will play it after the current song has finished
  • Play Later Play later: Adds selection to the bottom of the Playlist
  • Play and replace Play and replace: Replaces the whole of the Playlist with the selection, and starts playing
  • Clear selection Clear selection: Deselects all songs.