LSA 20 Statement Speakers

I may purchase a pair of LSA 20 Statement Speakers......
Using my Pass Labs 250.8 Amp, their XP-12 Preamp and XP-17 phono stage
I’m spinning a VPI Classic Turntable with a MIMC Soundsmith cartridge, will these Speakers create a memorable musical experience for years to come?
Esthetically, including their size, they 
work for me and my space.  I actually 
love their appearance. From what I’ve found, their products are created with experienced and knowledgeable guidance. 
My first attempt at an Audiogon post,
I appreciate your input. 

128x128mbennes
For financial reasons, I’ve had to delay my purchase for the LSA 
20 Statement Speakers.  Our 
central air went out. 
I was also considering Monitor Audio Gold 300’s but I’ve ruled them out.
When my purchase is made it will be with Walter. 

A relative has a pair of these. I have spent some hours listening to them via CD. I thought they sound quite nice-smooth with a lot of detail. Nothing wrong with them but somehow the more I listened to them the less I liked them. I can understand why many people would buy them but there was something generic about their looks and sound that put me off.
Must admit that I would never buy a speaker made in China when there are so many other choices these days from non slave labor countries so take that in account when reading my comment.
I had a very bad experience with LSA-10s.
I would suggest you get it with return policy, so that if it doesn't work out, you are not stuck with it
@gano
I read about your poor experience with the LSA10.  However, I believe that the speaker you received is a lemon, and the scratches on the bottom seem to indicate it’s not new and was abused.  A modern new speaker shouldn’t sound that bad.