Looking to upgrade my Goldenear Triton ones. Need help

I’m looking to upgrade my Goldenear Triton ones. I have a Pass labs in-250, Weiss dac 204, streaming with EverSolo DMP a6 master edition. Cables are cardas clear Cygnus. While I love the Goldenear Triton ones. I’m looking for something that has a little bit better mid range. I don’t wanna make a sideways purchase. I’m thinking anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 range?  I just need it to sound better than the Goldenears. Thanks in advance. 

128x128wwoolworth

If you liked the Triton Ones, look at the Triton Reference. I upgraded from the Ones to the Reference speakers back in 2017.  Night and day difference. Gotten rave reviews and the least expensive speaker in Stereophile listing of A rated speakers that are full range, meaning deep low end response and a treble that doesn’t drop off. The T Refs have 2 six inch midrange drivers for a much fuller midrange.

I auditioned the one’s and found the Aerial 7 t’s much more to my liking.

I would just try to add some Stack Audio AUVA100 footers, they do magic to the GoldenEars and the midrange increases like h....  😀. enjoy. KnockKnock12

Having listened to a couple pairs of Sonus Farber speakers lately, if you have a dealer near by, check them out. 
BTW, I bought a pair myself that replaced KEF Reference 5 speakers and I’m really happy.

This might be the right time to upgrade your amplifier and your speakers.....here is a thought: 

A pair of Sophia Electric 300B amplifiers and a pair of devore oh baby speakers....You get the great midrange you are seeking...and more..for about your budget;