Looking to upgrade my Goldenear Triton ones. Need help

I’m looking to upgrade my Goldenear Triton ones. I have a Pass labs in-250, Weiss dac 204, streaming with EverSolo DMP a6 master edition. Cables are cardas clear Cygnus. While I love the Goldenear Triton ones. I’m looking for something that has a little bit better mid range. I don’t wanna make a sideways purchase. I’m thinking anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 range?  I just need it to sound better than the Goldenears. Thanks in advance. 

128x128wwoolworth

If you have the space used Maggie 20.7 and maybe a couple of subs should give you terrific sound. 

Triangle Signature Deltas. Beautiful midrange and a presentation you will never tire of.

I’m just beginning the process but I appreciate the help. There is so much out there and some is just not that good. People who have been down this road before takes away some of the anxiety I have about upgrading 

When I listened to the Volti Lucera’s at the Fla audio expo early this year, they were pretty amazing in te mid range. Right in the price range op noted. 
For me, there was no more coherent and natural sounding midrange at the show.

If you liked the Triton Ones, look at the Triton Reference. I upgraded from the Ones to the Reference speakers back in 2017.  Night and day difference. Gotten rave reviews and the least expensive speaker in Stereophile listing of A rated speakers that are full range, meaning deep low end response and a treble that doesn’t drop off. The T Refs have 2 six inch midrange drivers for a much fuller midrange.