Looking for feedback on moving from a 1200G to a Luxman PD151

Not sure why I want to move on...just curious about trying something new. The Luxman looks intriguing, has comparable specs to the 1200G and is in my price range.

Two things that get me with the Luxman is that there is not much third party info out there. Anybody have any experience with this table?

The other is it doesn't come with a dustcover and to order one it's going cost another $800, which I think is excessive. I'm told by Luxman they use a third party vendor but have found only one that can build it to their quality standards, hence the price. How exacting can a dust cover be? I know the purist are going to say not to use a dustcover but I like having one to protect my cart, etc., especially when my son and his 13 year old friends come up to use the music room for their occasional gaming, junk food filled, sleep overs. 

Anyhow, what are the thoughts of moving from my 1200G to this Luxman? Thanks. 

http://www.luxman.com/asset/catalog/PD-151_catalog_english_pl.pdf

https://www.technics.com/us/products/grand-class/direct-drive-turntable-system-sl-1200g.html#specs
Ag insider logo xs@2xbfoura
If you want reference class Luxman look for PD-444 Direct Drive (about $3k without tonearms).

This belt drive PD-151 with Jelco tonearm is definitely not better than Technics SL1200G.

I'd begin by placing a PD151 record mat on your 1200G after removing the Technics.
If you have the itch to burn cash, why not look at an up grade to your phono stage.
Interesting review.  I have no idea at all about the reviewer and his affiliations, if any.  But I thought this passage was interesting: "The small variation of speed (3Hz) was impressive for belt drive, where a wander of 15Hz around nominal was possible with a.c. synchronous motors. The PD-151 uses a modern servo-locked d.c. motor and it holds speed very well. As a result wow measured a low 0.08% (DIN unweighted) and 0.05% (DIN weighted), sinking to 0.03% with Japanese JIS weighting. This is close to Direct Drives,..."
Take note, those among us who believe the AC synchronous motor is a panacea for BD turntables OR those BD aficionados who claim to hear servo action in DD turntables. I don't see a reason why switching to the PD151 from your Technics 1200G would be an upwards move, necessarily, although I do think the PD151 seems nicely made. My guess would be that the two turntables perform (sound) about the same, at best, measurements aside.
I appreciate the feedback. I'm in agreement, the PD-151 would be a lateral move and not interested in that. I feel I have a pretty decent phono preamp with the Herron VTPH-2 so will probably save some money for a significant upgrade on a table or phono preamp in the future. 
A properly considered turntable is generally a simple device, not much to go wrong. 

Which belies the idea of spending on new.
For me to move on from a 1200G it would have to be something vintage like Luxman PD-444 with two arms as @chakster stated. I have this table along with Victor and Technics 1200GR. If you're just bored and think another table is going to sound better than your Technics, you're going to be disappointed. If you haven't already, invest in more carts as this might satisfy your craving.