looking for an integrated amp in the $1500 range

I need to downsize and will be selling my Aragon 4004 MKII and AVA Fet Valve Hybrid SL Preamplifier with Silver Face Plate and MM Phono.

The rest of system is Burchardt s 400 m1’s, Marantz TT 15s1, Rega M3 MM phono amp, Gustard x16 DAC. Wiim pro streamer. Sounds great mid to high level volume. Lower volume not so much so I want that quality at lower volume if possible. I’m considering Schitt RAGNAROK basic model or Rogue Sphinx 3. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with these or other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

andrake

I'm very pleased with my Rogue Sphinx...Plenty of power, all analog of course. Reasonable price. 

I have always adored the sound of my Musical Fidelity A1 (2008) version Class A integrated.  But it does run HOT.

I listen with Reference 3A DeCapo I speakers, 90 db and no crossover, the midwoofer rolls off naturally so just a high pass cap on the tweeter.

If the new $1600 msrp Musical Fidelity A1 sounds as good as my 2008 version, I think you would love it.

Probably a step down in a few ways, and you'd be buying an internal DAC and Phono Stage, that you already have, but..

The Parasound NewClassic 200 Integrated is a nice class D Integrated.

What makes it great for low-level listening is it's feature-ridden, back-lit, remote. From the remote you can adjust bass, treble and sub levels, turn sub off/on (great for placement testing) and you can return to flat levels at the touch of one button. I've driven B&W 606 s2 Anniversary editions and Kef R30's with great results..at normal and low levels.

Much of my listening is at low level and I've really enjoyed this little integrated. I had separates before and downsizing pushed me to look at Integrated. No regrets! 

They run in the $1,200 to $1,300 range, new.