Looking for advise and recommendations on a nice record cleaner.

Hello,

I have a McIntosh MT10 and a good size collection of records. 

I noticed some of my records not sounding like they use to. 

I was told that my records were dirty and to look into a good record cleaner. 

I am now here for recommendations and where to look to solve my issue. 

128x128uavnola

... one against U/S (they do not vacuum dry) ...

The Klaudio machines offer ultrasonic cleaning and vacuum drying. They really work.

@cleeds You surprise me: the only U/S machine on their site (KD-CLN-LP200T LP Vinyl Record Ultrasonic Cleaner with Dryer) does not specify how it dries. I’d be very interested to read about how a machine looking like this performs vacuum drying:

Presumably there are vacuum wands on both sides of the record that apply themselves to the disc? Wonderful, if so.

Nor does it specify the U/S frequency used. Nonetheless, it may be a good choice if it fits the budget of the OP. And a contender to replace my combination of cleaners one day (after I win the lottery I never enter....)

dogberry

the only U/S machine on their site ... does not specify how it dries. I’d be very interested to read about how a machine looking like this performs vacuum drying ...

It dries very well. Perfectly, in fact. It never leaves any residue. Check with your dealer or Klaudio if you need more specifics.

@uavnola your statement "I was told that my records were dirty and to look into a good record cleaner. *, Could have Record Cleaning Method as the last wording

The Link will supply you with an excellent Manual Cleaning Method. 

.PACVR-3rd-Edition

Definitely look at Nessie. Beautifully constructed, quiet and effective. I replaced my VPI a few years ago. The difference was like night and day.