Looking for a new integrated amp

I am looking at three different choices for a new integrated amp. My budget is about $2000. The amps that I am considering are: 1. Rogue Sphinx V3   2. Creek EVO100A    3. Musical Fidelity M5si. What are everyone's experiences with these amps? Does one outshine the others? My taste in music are primarily rock, blues, and classical. My preferences are a wide and deep soundstage with a lot of detail. The rest of my system includes Pro Ject turntable with a ZYX Bloom 3 cartridge, Lounge LCR mkIII and Lounge Copla (both with the silver wire upgrade) and Tekton Double Impact speakers. Opinions on what would sound best with what I have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
panteraufo
I've had the Musical Fidelity M5si, the Creek Evo, and the Sphinx V1.  Of the three, I preferred the Musical Fidelity.  In my system it had seemingly unlimited power, good detail, and a deep soundstage.  The Creek was also nice - a smooth sound, very easy to listen to.  I didn't think it brought out low level details as well as the M5si, and it wasn't quite as dynamic as the MF.  My Rogue was V1, and it was far too noisy.  Haven't heard the V3.

Cheers, Scott
I appreciated the feedback. Scott confirmed what I have heard about the Rogue with it being a little noisy. I was afraid of this with it being a Class D hybrid. I sort of thought that the Creek or Musical Fidelity would be a little cleaner sounding. Has anyone had any of these amps hooked up to Tekton speakers? I'm curious how they pair up together.
Noromance, what didn't you like about the Lounge phono amp? I had a Cambridge before the Lounge and it was way too bright. For me the Lounge has been pretty good sounding with a way larger soundstage. Is the built in phono amps of the Rogue or Creek a better phono stage?
musical fidelity signature is a little lean and bright but very clean open sounding with excellent drive and bass

my experience w creek is from quite a ways back, it was balanced sounding but had some subtle grain in the midrange/lower treble, but it was one of their mid/low units... mike creek is talented, i would guess his higher stuff will sound smooth

i have not tried rogue so far
Not sure I’d rule the Sphinx V3 out too quickly. I read a very positive review of it not too long ago and don’t remember noise being an issue.  Rogue may well have sorted out any past issues by now, and its sonic properties are very much inline with what you’re looking for. I had the Medusa on demo and it had outstanding transparency and detail with one of the deepest 3D stages I’ve heard in my system, and it shares a lot of DNA with the Sphinx. That you can tube roll on the input stage to fine tune the sound to your liking is a considerable bonus feature IMHO.

If you’d entertain used I’d be on the lookout for a Bryston B100 SST. I heard one driving a small pair of Thiels and the imaging, soundstage, and detail were excellent. Haven’t heard the Creek or MF. Hope this helps, and best of luck in your search.