Looking for a narrow baffle small footprint speaker

Title says it all.  High end for a living room - budget under $25k.  Do not really want bookshelf so exploring my options here. 

aj523

The Speakers shown from the Brand in the Link have models that should meet the criteria for the Cabinet Dimension being requested.

The models are when looking at user reports suggesting these designs are abletp punch way above their asking price.

I have heard the Celeste in a very well known System where Quad ESL's are resident, and the story that is unfolding is that the TOTR Quad models are being used much less now the Celeste has been discovered.

The Celeste were purchased for a Low Watt Output Amp' used in a Second System. They are now edging their way to permanent use in the main system.

https://www.odeon-audio.com/models/ 

The Sonus Farber Serafino G2 speakers list for $26k. They’re 4ohm and 90-91 db sensitivity.

@yyzsantabarbara "KEF Blade 2 Meta. Forget that BestBuy sells it too. This is one of the very best. The soundstage is the best I have ever heard, except live.

The tech and research KEF put into the Blades is unlike most competitors."

Absolutely agree but for a little less, the KEF Reference series dazzles.  I prefer the smallest Reference 1 but they all have the same concentric tweeter / midrange with varying numbers of bass drivers.  The only dynamic speakers I have heard that compete with my Quad ESL-2905 electrostatics with the bonus that they can play much louder.  There is a 40+ page white-paper that gives the underlying science

Check out the Linkwitz website: https://linkwitz.store/category/lxspeakers/

I have both, the LX521.4 and the Sirius. They are mindbogglingly good! The 521.4 just won the 2025 Editor's Choice award from TAS. The smaller Sirius should fit your description well: it produces a wide soundstage and accurate placement of instruments and singers. It would be ideal for a Jazz aficionado. And both are well in your price range with $$ to spare for a nice cartridge.