Linlai E 6sn7 tubes

I just placed an order for a pair of these for my Aric Audio Motherlode II.  I’ve been chatting with a fellow that runs the E 6sn7 in his Don Sachs pre. He loves them, He says they make his NOS tubes sound thin and lifeless.  
    It will be a couple weeks until I receive them,and I was curious if anyone out in Agon land has tried these,and what are your impressions?   
Thanks in advance,

Ray

128x128rocray

Phew, I read all 15 pages.  I am interested to hear how this compares to the Shunguang in my DS-2 but am sure these will fit.  My tubes aren’t exposed and would have cut holes due to the socket savers.   Maybe I’ll try the hi-fi version one day since they seem slimmer and look very similar to Shunguang. 

I heard Linlai had came up with a new "H" series recently and within it there’re the "CV181-H" & the "6SN7-H". I don’t see them listed on Linlai Global so perhaps it might be just for their domestic market so far? Anyone has a chance to hear the "H" series tubes yet?

Is the “H” the same as the HiFI 6sn7?

The HiFi are about $40 and not sure if they are even worth it

@rocray, maybe that was me you were referring too (Globels). I now have about 200 + hrs. on them & I'm not even thinking of rolling them yet. I just purchased an EMT 948 last month & have been waiting for the cart. to be built 5 weeks now. &&^(*%%) ! I'm kind of discouraged on playing that system. So the tubes have been silenced.