Legacy Signature SE for 2 Channel

I'm thinking about buying a pair on Legacy Signature SE speakers for my 13x16x8 room.
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever used these in a 2 channel application ?
8lanair
Make sure you allow for a couple hundred hours of break in with them. The sound changes significantly for the better during this time IME. I am not sure who is referring to them as home theater speakers, Legacy lists them as left/right mains on their website. They will work very well for stereo.
Csmgolf
You're spot on with the break in .
The sound changed significantly for the better with break in.
I started with the Ayre VX5se , everything about the sound was great except for a lack of bass.
So moved on to a Pass X150.5
Not as good mid and top end but better bass.
Now I'm on the X250.5 by Pass Labs, now everything is what I want it to be.

The Legacy Signature Se and this amp is a great match.

Thanks for your advice....

I am planning to use a pair of focus SE's as main LR with a pair of older signature speakers as rear channel surrounds and one of their least expensive center channel speakers. For amps the Emotiva high powered amps will be the first choice and this in a 15x18 room with sloped ceiling 10-20 feet. Do you think I will want a sub for home theater with this arrangement?

@csmgolf I had a similar issue with Focus SEs in my 20'x13' room; a little overwhelming. I found the Signature SE to be perfect in that room.

I strongly recommend that anyone considering a Pass amp (excellent products) to also consider the Coda S5.5 stereo class A amplifier (retail $6400).

Very interesting recent Audiogon thread, linked below.

Coda S5.5 50W Stereo Class A Amplifier

Regarding subs, one is fine for theatre but you will need two if you want proper stereo music reproduction.

Jim Smith of Get Better Sound fame has a large, detailed chapter on subs in his excellent book.

Get Better Sound