LEGACY FANS ?

WHATS THE BEST AMP FOR THE FOCUS PRE 20/20 FOCUS THAT IS . I LISTEN TO ALL TYPES OF MUSIC FROM CLASSIC TO COUNTRY. MY PARASOUND A23 IS TO WEAK AND I THINK MY B&k SONATAS ARE JUST TO OLD. I'M THINKING KRELL, MAC OR PARASNDS JC1 MONOS ...HELP!
128x128jazzkid
Why not just buy a second A23, bridge it, and get 400 wpc? And for the fun of it, you can also configure them in dual stereo mode to see how that strikes you. You'll likely enjoy bridged mode more, especially if you biwire.
I used a older Krell KSA 250 Amp with my Legacy Focus and I thought it sounded great.
I also found that you need to play around (like most speakers) with speaker placement to get the bass just right.
Hey there. I used a Parasound HCA-3500 with my Focus and it did a CRAZY job...(120 amps of current per channel). I like Douglas_schroeders idea about another A23 and bridge it. Good luck!!!
Edge amps, particular the NL10.1 and NL12.1 work extremely well with the big Focus 20/20's and FocusHD's. I've also utilized an Edge G8 stereo amp with very good results.